Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

HTC One Max still on android 4.2.2

I have had my One max for a while now and thought it had updated to android 4.3 but it appears I'm stuck on 4.2.! Any ideas if it's getting an upgrade as Ivd had the HTC Sense 6 upgrade. I am having accelerometer problems on soe games which is appare...

BT wifi.....

Does anyone know how to use the bt wifi access allowance when connected to a bt openzone wifi network?

cancel internet dongle bill

hello I would like to cancel my monthly dongle bill, as i dont use it anymore. how do i go about cancelling account.thanks

wittman by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't buy a data pack for internet dongle. Help?

Here's the problem. My mum brought a dongle on 1st of sept and she had 1gb worth of data with it. It has ran out and she brought another £10 on 7th sept . She got told that she needed to convert it from a top up to a bundle pack. Here is the issue th...

Need public IP Address for SIM card (not necessarily fixed)

Hi, We are deploying a number of GPRS enabled devices in the UK that have to be accessed remotely, and our customer bought a data SIM card from Vodafone to install in them. Unfortunately, it seems that these kind of cards don't get a public IP but a ...

mfst by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sure Signal de-register problem

Hello there, I have just de-registered my Sure Signal from my account online, however it seems that it is still functioning as before.  Therefore, could someone kindly confirm that the de-registering has been done please? Thanks a lot in advance!

erictam by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Web based mail problem

I can no longer get web based mail on my Curve 9320 despite it having worked fine for the past couple of years. The  problem may have started when I was offered an upgraded plan last week. I have installed the latest software on the Curve, but the on...

ACliff by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone have blacklisted my phone 4weeks later still blacklisted!!!!!

I purchased my phone dec 2013 it has been working fine up until 4 weeks ago when I couldn't call out or text or receive calls I went to the shop they changed my sim which was not the problem they then tell me it's been blacklisted!!!! Well I am the O...

Turner1 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

unable to send or receive picture messages or access data

I am currently unable to send or receive pictures or access data when not on wifi on Samsung 3 mini. This has just started as I have not had problems in the past. I sent a text and installed configeration but it has not made any difference. Please he...

humphrey by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Nearly new iPad not new at all?

Hi Forum team, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this as I am new to the forums but was hoping that somebody would be able to help me! In December 2013, I upgraded to a "nearly new" iPad 4th gen over the phone (something I would usually...

Labels