Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

£20 credit but cannot access other websites

Hello ! I just purchased a Vodafone dongle off Amazon.co.uk. I have successfully installed it and I can access the vodafone website, however whenever I try to access another website I am redirected to the 'top-up' page. Now I have £20 credit included...

Akynos by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal Suspended

Hi can someone please advise me as i am new to the eForum and Sure signalI have brought a sure signal box serial no.21222717296 i registered it online ok but had difficulty setting it up, i spoke to a vodafone advisor and they said it had been suspen...

pre- registered sure signal

Hi there,  I am a very happy user of a sure signal 2 at my house but I purchased a used sure signal 1 in February (serial number 212302150770) to use in my workshop (large property) which I cannot register on my account as it is still registered else...

Resolved! HTC Desire 610

On all other sites except vodaphone the HTC desire 610 is specified with a screen resolution of 540 x 960.  On the vodaphone website it is 240 x 320 is this a mistake or is it a special production model for vodaphone?

Why 5c only 8Gb from Vodafone whilst 16 or 32 from others?

All, Any idea why what the real reason for this is? Suggested on the 'phone while upgrding that the 16G was discontinued (& 32G not mentioned) but a look at the apple site suggests the 8G is no longer on sale. So what gives? I feel I may have to un-d...

SS V1

Just come back from holiday and plugged sure signsl back in but it won't work. Tried full reset, de registered then re registered it - no good, could you try a re sync please? Serial Zmo is 21222164879Thanks

marti by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

next gen iphone?

Any news fellas?Can i preorder if i go store tomorrow???? i luve me some apple.  

Labels