Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to register, add or remove users

Retired-George
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We’ve created this thread to help with online problems that may occur when registering, or managing your Sure Signal.

You need an online account so you can register and manage your Sure Signal.

You’ll receive a text as part of the registration process, which contains a security code. This code is only valid for 20 minutes.

We understand that if you own a Sure Signal, you’ll most likely have little or no coverage, so we recommend you register online when you know you’ll be able to receive the text.

Business customers:

If you’re a business customer you can’t register this via My Account and you need to visit Sure Signal for business. Just click ‘Register a Sure Signal’ and enter your company name as the owner and your mobile number as the administrator - this way you can still make any changes needed.

Consumer customers:

You’ll receive a text or email to confirm that the Sure Signal is fully registered.

Please note that problems can occur, if the number that’s registered as the Owner of the Sure Signal, is different than the main number registered for online billing.

Check for planned maintenance:

Check the forum for any planned maintenance. If there is, this will be announced at the top of the Sure Signal forum.

Planned maintenance can involve changes to the registration system, so wait for this to complete and then retry.

Pending active:

If your online account shows the Sure Signal as ‘Pending Active’, then post in this thread and we’ll look into it further.

All other issues:

If you have any other problems with your Sure Signal registration or management, just post the details below. We’ll need the following:

• Exact error message
  • Step by step instructions for how to recreate the issue
  • Operating system
  • Browser and browser version

Thanks, 

Jenny

848 REPLIES 848

In a moment of (I thought!) genius last night, I had an idea!

I deregisterd the suresignal from my account and registerd it on my girlfriends account. Solving all problems I thought.

Expect that it wouldn't let it register and came back with the same "Technical problems" error :smileyfrustrated:

Damn it!

Registerd it back to me and tried it again just now and still the same problem

UPDATE:

Just this minute had a call from Wayne at Vodafone tech and he is going to call the porting team now and check the the girlfriends number port and see if there are any problems and then ring me back! Excellent service now, considering it's a bank holiday monday!

Will update as soon as I know more.

UPDATE part 2:

Wayne just called me back (what a nice guy) and said that porting can't see a specific problem. Will try again today to escalate the problem, but if can't get hold of anyone, it'll be tomorrow.

Happy with that TBH as it IS a bank holiday.

Lets hope tomorrow brings better news!

Hi joenitro

Many thanks for your comments, it's great to see you've taken the time to leave some feedback for Wayne. To assist us in maintaining the high standard we already have, would you be able to take part in a quick survey here, where you can leave comments and suggestions as you see fit.

Thanks

Matt

Yes, it's great that Wayne is now helping to get this issue fixed, but let's not forget that it's 8 days since the problem first arose and it still isn't resolved.

'My Account' for the phone I am trying to add to my Sure Signal is now displaying the "What you've used since your last bill" information pane correctly. None of the fields are populated with data, but it is giving me hope that progress is being made. Still unable to add the number to Sure Signal though.

Still not working. Let's see what day 9 brings.

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for the update here.

We have raised this with our IT Service desk to look why the dashboard isn’t allowing ported numbers to be added to the Sure Signal.

Unfortunately we currently don’t have an update but will keep an eye out for any updates for you.

James

Looking forward to this being resolved. Would it be possible for you to add the number as soon as the problem is identified and fixed?

STILL not working  :smileymad:

No call from Wayne either today...