main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

Using mobile data in the EU / Spain

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi I was wondering how much it would cost for me to have my unlimited data and texts in Benidorm,Spain from the dates 17th of May till 28th may

Thanks,
Devon

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion
Hi,you can opt in to Euro traveller which costs £3 per day that you use it. It kicks in as soon as you send one text or make a call or use the internet.

It then allows you to use all your home minutes etc when in Spain.
View more options
10 REPLIES 10
Hi,you can opt in to Euro traveller which costs £3 per day that you use it. It kicks in as soon as you send one text or make a call or use the internet.

It then allows you to use all your home minutes etc when in Spain.
View more options
Sorry just to clarify, Vodafone don't do unlimited data plans ?
View more options
I get unlimited everything
View more options
Are you on your 3 months data test drive? If yes that only works in the UK, you can't use it abroad.
View more options
At the moment.
View more options

Hi again, if you go abroad and use Euro traveller then you get to use your basic minutes etc that come on your contract, not unlimited, people have thought that they could in the past and ended up on here with large roaming data bills so just remember that when you travel.

View more options
Do you know vodafones helpline number thanks
View more options
You can call 191 from your handset or contact them via livechat.
View more options
Ok thanks x
View more options
View more options