Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VEA Discount Scheme

madilaine
1: Seeker

Where can i get a list of all the companies who participate in the VEA Discount Scheme?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@madilaine wrote:

Where can i get a list of all the companies who participate in the VEA Discount Scheme?

Hi there

There is no published list of companies.  If you wish to find out if your company participates in the scheme, you will need to contact your HR department or whichever team deals with employee benefits.

PWIAC

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Help link http://www.vodafone.co.uk/employee-advantage-vea/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p

@madilaine wrote:

Hi there

There is no published list of companies.  If you wish to find out if your company participates in the scheme, you will need to contact your HR department or whichever team deals with employee benefits.

PWIAC

If you have a query with an existing VEA offer complete this form

VEA Query Form

They say they'll get back to you in two days

There used to be a list on the Vodafone site somewhere hidden away.

i too would like to see it as I have 3 members of my family all working for different companies... 

i don’t really want to go through the agony of filling out all my information to be told I’m not eligible. 

Getafix

As mentioned by Drey_P, there no such list.

You need to ask your 3 relatives to check with their HR department.

Or you could go to Live Chat, ask for the Upgrades team and ask if the companies are on the list.

They enter the company name in the the system and they get a response of Yes or No.

And forgot to mention, It is your 3 relatives who fill in the form and not you. :Winking_smiley: