main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

VeryMe rewards

3: Seeker

Still not working as well.

View more options
Moderator

I'm sorry your all having a little difficulty accessing the VeryMe rewards. To gain access to these, you'll need to be using the latest version of the My Vodafone app (7.3 or above). You can check which version you're using through Settings in the menu at top right of your app screen. To update your version of the app, uninstall and re-install it through Goole Play or iOS apps store. Not all our customers are currently eligible for VeryMe rewards, you can access our online eligiblility checker for more information regarding this. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Using app version 7.3 and I’m eligible. Monthly contract which started in the middle of December. Sent the text 4 times and nobody has been in touch. 

 

Poor show Vodafone!

View more options
3: Seeker

I've been on chat with them 4 times. The 3rd time they told me to phone a number, however after being in a queue for 30 mins gave up. 

The final time they took my email address and they said that I should get an email in the next 5 working days with instructions. Don't have much hope but they might surprise me this time  

View more options
3: Seeker

I'm eligible, pay monthly, Red Entertainment and still no joy.  On latest version of the app and have texted 3 times.  Total rubbish.  I've phoned a few times and given up 

View more options
12: Established

@Mark wrote:

I'm sorry your all having a little difficulty accessing the VeryMe rewards. To gain access to these, you'll need to be using the latest version of the My Vodafone app (7.3 or above). You can check which version you're using through Settings in the menu at top right of your app screen. To update your version of the app, uninstall and re-install it through Goole Play or iOS apps store. Not all our customers are currently eligible for VeryMe rewards, you can access our online eligiblility checker for more information regarding this. 


With respect. It's actually very difficult to not run the latest version of the app.

There is a problem here. I meet the eligibility criteria. I'm using the latest version of the app.

Please don't pretend there isn't a problem.

 

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options
4: Newbie

We've already established that we, both my husband and myself, are eligible, running the latest version and should have access but don't. In fact we went in to the Aberdeen store to sort my husband's upgrade and confused the hell out of their employee because he couldn't work out why it wasn't allowing us access. The first time my husband texted he was given a 2GB data bonus but nothing since and I've never had anything other than "we're looking into it" texts.

 

It's about time it was accepted there is a problem and a solution sorted.

View more options
3: Seeker

Same for me. The 'check your app version and eligiibility' is just a naff way of saying "turn it on and off again".

There is a problem, we have all texted Vodafone and it doesn't work for us. Simple as that.

Can't be bothered to spend an hour on the phone to have no definite fix so suppose I'll do without until it sees fit to right itself, if ever.

View more options
Moderator

It's disappointing to hear some of you are still having problems with this.  
We're gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon.

View more options
3: Seeker

Thanks for replying but I don't accept your gradual rolling out. The scheme has been open for over a month and you've been openly advertising the features of the rewards. A would assume a company would wait until all their current customers would have access before fully advertising it.

 


@Colleen wrote:

It's disappointing to hear some of you are still having problems with this.  
We're gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon.


 

View more options
12: Established

@chrislee_88 wrote:

Thanks for replying but I don't accept your gradual rolling out. The scheme has been open for over a month and you've been openly advertising the features of the rewards. A would assume a company would wait until all their current customers would have access before fully advertising it.

 


@Colleen wrote:

It's disappointing to hear some of you are still having problems with this.  
We're gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon.


 


I concur. The notion that its still being rolled out, is, to be honest, so close to a lie, as for the distinction to be unnecessary.

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options
1: Seeker

Honestly if you believe a single word Vodafone say you need your head testing, 

they are widely renowned for the worst customer service in the UK, and that's not just in the mobile phone sector  that's in All sectors!

We only put up with them as their 4g is decent in Spain when we are on holiday, but if that all changes with Brexit it might not be worth staying with these clowns. 

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

BTW my rewards app hasn't worked from day 1, even though my wife's works fine and we are on the same contract, taken out on the same day and using identical phones! 

 

2 texts so far and no response. 

View more options
12: Established

@Laticsforlife wrote:

Honestly if you believe a single word Vodafone say you need your head testing, 

they are widely renowned for the worst customer service in the UK, and that's not just in the mobile phone sector  that's in All sectors!

We only put up with them as their 4g is decent in Spain when we are on holiday, but if that all changes with Brexit it might not be worth staying with these clowns. 


Honestly I'm very happy with Vf.

To some extent I feel sorry for them.... This venture will have got them no new customers. And will have jerked off plenty.

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options
3: Seeker

So after telling me that I'll receive an email and the issue will be resolved in 5 working days they've failed once again. No email, no fix and sent the text once again with no fix. 

View more options
12: Established

I've also not heard anything. Since they initially responded to my message. 

Which was a month ago tomorrow!

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options
3: Seeker

I had a cold call from Vodafone trying to flog me home broadband. Once I stopped the guy in his tracks, he said he'd noticed I'd just taken out a phone contract and trusted it was going well and was there anything amiss.

 

"Oh, actually, yeah, my VeryMe doesn't work..."

"Oh sorry, I can't help with that." [END OF CONVERSATION] 

View more options
3: Seeker

@ed73 wrote:

I had a cold call from Vodafone trying to flog me home broadband. Once I stopped the guy in his tracks, he said he'd noticed I'd just taken out a phone contract and trusted it was going well and was there anything amiss.

 

"Oh, actually, yeah, my VeryMe doesn't work..."

"Oh sorry, I can't help with that." [END OF CONVERSATION] 


Funny because that's pretty much what they say when you go through customer service, it's not just the cold callers. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi

 

I've just joined the Vodafone Community this evening and this is my first post, go easy on me lol :-p

 

I've only been a Vodafone Pay Monthly Customer since end of October 2018. I have an iPhone XS Max and have another sim with another Mobile Network Provider. Anyway, moving on....

 

I've been able to access VeryMe Rewards from within the My Vodafone App from day One when it was released. I've never had any issues until Friday when I had my Vodafone Mobile Number changed. I've Reset the My Vodafone App, I've Reset My Network Settings on my iPhone XS Max, I've deleted the My Vodafone App and reinstalled it. I still can't access VeryMe Rewards. I seeing the same message everyone else is seeing.

 

I spoke to VodafoneCustomer Services over the weekend, they said they were aware of an issue with VeryMe effecting some customers and it should be resolved by Monday. I checked again late this afternoon and still couldn't access VeryMe Rewards. I phone Vodafone Customer services again, they had no idea of when the issue woud get resolved but did credit my Vodafone Account £7.00 and said to try VeryMe Rwards again in a couple of days time. We'll see what happens.

 

Thanks

 

Barry :-)

View more options
Moderator

We’re gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon. It's something we're focused on getting resolved and really appreciate your patience. 

View more options