main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

Archive

VeryMe rewards

3: Seeker

Mine too! 

View more options

@jonspittle It's disappointing to hear you're still unable to access your Very Me Rewards, I understand how frustrating this must be. We're gradually rolling out Very Me Rewards to all of our customers. If you're receiving an error message on the app, rest assured we're working hard to get everyone access as soon as possible. Please keep attempting to send the required text to get this setup. You just need to send 'ACCESS' to 97888.

View more options
12: Established

@Loz wrote:

@jonspittle It's disappointing to hear you're still unable to access your Very Me Rewards, I understand how frustrating this must be. We're gradually rolling out Very Me Rewards to all of our customers. If you're receiving an error message on the app, rest assured we're working hard to get everyone access as soon as possible. Please keep attempting to send the required text to get this setup. You just need to send 'ACCESS' to 97888.

Hi Loz,

I've been sending the text twice a week for the last 3 weeks, just sent it again, fingers crossed it works soon.

If you state it's being gradually rolled out to all customers then it may be worth changing the wording on your website as currently it reads:

"It’s available for all Pay monthly and Pay as you go mobile customers. To access it, just download the latest version of the My Vodafone app to your phone."

Sent from my Google Pixel 3XL

View more options
2: Seeker

Did you follow any steps or instructions which you can share with rest of us?

View more options
2: Seeker

@peanuckle wrote:

My app is finally working, hubby is keeping his fingers crossed that his will work soon.

Thanks to those who solved the issue 

Did you follow any particular steps or instructions? Since when were you facing the issue?

View more options

It just started working.

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options

Hello. We're sorry you've been experiencing problems accessing VeryMe Rewards. Great news! We've fixed the issue, so you can now start enjoying freebies, giveaways and great discounts - check them out in your My Vodafone app: https://www.vodafone.co.uk/myvf/app Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Got this SMS. Anyone know what the problem was? Oh so much for this slowly rolling out of bs.

My brain training puzzle site - It's good go look

View more options

Mine has just started working! 😁

Sent from my Google Pixel 3XL

View more options

@flagpole Our dedicated team haven't specified what the issue was in relation to, I'm sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this has caused. I'm really pleased to hear that both yours and @jonspittle Very Me Rewards are now working. If there's anything else we're able to help you with, please let us know.

View more options