Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

I've been on chat with them 4 times. The 3rd time they told me to phone a number, however after being in a queue for 30 mins gave up. 

The final time they took my email address and they said that I should get an email in the next 5 working days with instructions. Don't have much hope but they might surprise me this time  

I'm eligible, pay monthly, Red Entertainment and still no joy.  On latest version of the app and have texted 3 times.  Total rubbish.  I've phoned a few times and given up 

So after telling me that I'll receive an email and the issue will be resolved in 5 working days they've failed once again. No email, no fix and sent the text once again with no fix. 

I've also not heard anything. Since they initially responded to my message. 

Which was a month ago tomorrow!

I had a cold call from Vodafone trying to flog me home broadband. Once I stopped the guy in his tracks, he said he'd noticed I'd just taken out a phone contract and trusted it was going well and was there anything amiss.

"Oh, actually, yeah, my VeryMe doesn't work..."

"Oh sorry, I can't help with that." [END OF CONVERSATION] 

@ed73 wrote:

I had a cold call from Vodafone trying to flog me home broadband. Once I stopped the guy in his tracks, he said he'd noticed I'd just taken out a phone contract and trusted it was going well and was there anything amiss.

"Oh, actually, yeah, my VeryMe doesn't work..."

"Oh sorry, I can't help with that." [END OF CONVERSATION] 

Funny because that's pretty much what they say when you go through customer service, it's not just the cold callers. 

Hi

I've just joined the Vodafone Community this evening and this is my first post, go easy on me lol 😛

I've only been a Vodafone Pay Monthly Customer since end of October 2018. I have an iPhone XS Max and have another sim with another Mobile Network Provider. Anyway, moving on....

I've been able to access VeryMe Rewards from within the My Vodafone App from day One when it was released. I've never had any issues until Friday when I had my Vodafone Mobile Number changed. I've Reset the My Vodafone App, I've Reset My Network Settings on my iPhone XS Max, I've deleted the My Vodafone App and reinstalled it. I still can't access VeryMe Rewards. I seeing the same message everyone else is seeing.

I spoke to VodafoneCustomer Services over the weekend, they said they were aware of an issue with VeryMe effecting some customers and it should be resolved by Monday. I checked again late this afternoon and still couldn't access VeryMe Rewards. I phone Vodafone Customer services again, they had no idea of when the issue woud get resolved but did credit my Vodafone Account £7.00 and said to try VeryMe Rwards again in a couple of days time. We'll see what happens.

Thanks

Barry 🙂

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We’re gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon. It's something we're focused on getting resolved and really appreciate your patience. 

Nice cut and paste Adam!!

flagpole

@Adam wrote:

We’re gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon. It's something we're focused on getting resolved and really appreciate your patience. 

Adam i simply don't believe you.