Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe rewards

flagpole
12: Established

Morning, I can't get in to VeryMe rewards, it tries then times out and brings up this screen:Screenshot_20181130-100617.jpg

What are the rewards? Am i missing out?

108 REPLIES 108

Using app version 7.3 and I’m eligible. Monthly contract which started in the middle of December. Sent the text 4 times and nobody has been in touch. 

Poor show Vodafone!

flagpole

@Mark wrote:

I'm sorry your all having a little difficulty accessing the VeryMe rewards. To gain access to these, you'll need to be using the latest version of the My Vodafone app (7.3 or above). You can check which version you're using through Settings in the menu at top right of your app screen. To update your version of the app, uninstall and re-install it through Goole Play or iOS apps store. Not all our customers are currently eligible for VeryMe rewards, you can access our online eligiblility checker for more information regarding this. 

With respect. It's actually very difficult to not run the latest version of the app.

There is a problem here. I meet the eligibility criteria. I'm using the latest version of the app.

Please don't pretend there isn't a problem.

We've already established that we, both my husband and myself, are eligible, running the latest version and should have access but don't. In fact we went in to the Aberdeen store to sort my husband's upgrade and confused the hell out of their employee because he couldn't work out why it wasn't allowing us access. The first time my husband texted he was given a 2GB data bonus but nothing since and I've never had anything other than "we're looking into it" texts.

It's about time it was accepted there is a problem and a solution sorted.

Same for me. The 'check your app version and eligiibility' is just a naff way of saying "turn it on and off again".

There is a problem, we have all texted Vodafone and it doesn't work for us. Simple as that.

Can't be bothered to spend an hour on the phone to have no definite fix so suppose I'll do without until it sees fit to right itself, if ever.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's disappointing to hear some of you are still having problems with this.  
We're gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon.

Thanks for replying but I don't accept your gradual rolling out. The scheme has been open for over a month and you've been openly advertising the features of the rewards. A would assume a company would wait until all their current customers would have access before fully advertising it.

@Colleen wrote:

We're gradually rolling out VeryMe Rewards to our customers. If you meet our eligibility criteria and are still seeing an error page, rest assured that we're working hard to get everyone access soon.

@chrislee_88 wrote:

Thanks for replying but I don't accept your gradual rolling out. The scheme has been open for over a month and you've been openly advertising the features of the rewards. A would assume a company would wait until all their current customers would have access before fully advertising it.

@Colleen wrote:

I concur. The notion that its still being rolled out, is, to be honest, so close to a lie, as for the distinction to be unnecessary.

Honestly if you believe a single word Vodafone say you need your head testing, 

they are widely renowned for the worst customer service in the UK, and that's not just in the mobile phone sector  that's in All sectors!

We only put up with them as their 4g is decent in Spain when we are on holiday, but if that all changes with Brexit it might not be worth staying with these clowns. 

BTW my rewards app hasn't worked from day 1, even though my wife's works fine and we are on the same contract, taken out on the same day and using identical phones! 

2 texts so far and no response. 

@Laticsforlife wrote:

Honestly if you believe a single word Vodafone say you need your head testing, 

they are widely renowned for the worst customer service in the UK, and that's not just in the mobile phone sector  that's in All sectors!

We only put up with them as their 4g is decent in Spain when we are on holiday, but if that all changes with Brexit it might not be worth staying with these clowns. 

Honestly I'm very happy with Vf.

To some extent I feel sorry for them.... This venture will have got them no new customers. And will have jerked off plenty.