Welcome to Vodafone Community
This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.
I have bought an IPhone 6 from a Friend, who have bought this Mobile Phone from England. The Mobil Phone has a Vodafone Simlock, But my German Vodafone SIM Card is invalid. One meant that Every Vodafone SIM would Go, however this is Not Right.
What can I do, to unlock this Simlock? I want take my German Vodafone SIM.
Thanks for answers.
Can you ask your friend to request its unlock using their vodafone uk details.
If not Im afraid your going to be stuck unless you can send it to someone on the UK to use it on the Vodafone UK Network for 30 days making calls etc and then use the new Payg details to request its unlock and send it back to you.
Other than that see if a High street Store that advertises unlocking can unlock it or sell it on and buy one that will accept your networks sim card.
Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.
Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Hi, I have the same issue but my SIM card is Vodafone Ireland and same as you it won't work in an iPhone 6s Vodafine UK-locked.
Did you get a solution that you could share with me?
· The device you want to unlock hasn’t been reported lost or stolen
· You haven’t requested more than 3 unlock codes in the last 12 months
· You’ve been using your phone number in the device you want to unlock for more than 30 days
· You’re using the device you want to unlock on the Vodafone UK network
· Your previous three bills are paid and up to date (if you’re a Pay monthly or small business customer)
You can check out our FAQ's, which might help to answer some more of your questions. There's information under the section 'How do I get a network unlock code (NUC) if I'm not the account holder?'. If you're eligible, this may be an option to try.