Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Smart Ultra - Marshmallow 6.0

irishfever1
3: Seeker

I'm wondering if the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 will receive the Marshmallow update, if it doesn't, I'm probably gonna go for a different phone option. Please let me know if you know it will or if it is in the making.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

irishfever1
An upgrade to 5.1 would be nice at least? no update before I get this phone in December? Vodafone is losing a customer of 3 years

View solution in original position

64 REPLIES 64

DaAwesomeFox
2: Seeker
Oh btw, i got my su6 on october 12 2016 and has came pre installed on 5.1.1, but does anybody know if it will recieve the 6.0 marshmallow update as the 7.0 nutmeg has now been released by google...?

@DaAwesomeFox wrote:
Oh btw, i got my su6 on october 12 2016 and has came pre installed on 5.1.1, but does anybody know if it will recieve the 6.0 marshmallow update as the 7.0 nutmeg has now been released by google...?

No one knows here and as per the information already in this thread Vodafone will not comment. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

DaAwesomeFox
Ok, thanks...

Android 6 update has been released.

Someone had success configuring the SDcard as internal/mixed?

I don't get any option.... only portable!

At the end I managed to configure it as mixed and now I can choose the SDcard from the storage menu on the apps.

Problem is very few apps can be moved and most of them give an error that not enough space is available.

Is it really that bad or just me?

At least I had the possibilty to move a few more apps to the SDcard with Android 5... 

bok27
Link for download ?

I got it though a software update notification.

Would be nice to post a screenshot just to confirm you're telling the truth

bok27
For Vodafone RO not recive update .

bok27
Screanshot ?

Lunario1