Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where's My Keyboard?

bolo
12: Established

For the past hour we have been trying by phone, to top up our new payg US6 phone. We are given the options press 1 or press 2 but the keyboard has disappeared and we just can't get it back. I'm sure that there is a simple solution but I'm too simple to find it. Can anyone point the way please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @bolo

You could Try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

63johnw
Hi, not sure about your device, I assume you mean number pad during calls?, it's normally a small icon to the bottom left of the screen during the call.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

On the Vodafone Smart 4 Mini, the icon is bottom centre during calls - it's a 3x3 block of small squares, with an extra small square centrally below it (representing the zero).

bolo

The help I've been getting here is absolutely top drawer. Thank you all so much.

PS: The bad news is that while I've been doing this my wife has topped up online. The good news is that she used her debit card and not mine.🤗🤗

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome. 👍🏻

We are all here to help and as importantly learn too.  😎

Current Phone  >

BandOfBrothers

Hi @bolo

You could Try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and On. 

Current Phone  >

Nabs
If I'm understand ing correctly the option you need is in call, check page 46 of the user guide available here - https://goo.gl/Befi8P

bolo

Hi and thank ou for your reply. Before I ask a question on here, I go through the manual with a fine tooth comb to see if I can find an answer. It would seem, that on this occasion, some of the teeth were missing and p46 slipped through without my noticing. I have already used the switch off and on method again, but next time round will remember the p46 solution. And if I don't remember, I will use the off/on method again.

bolo

I should point out that I chose bandofbrothers solution as the best because it immediately solved my problem. That said, others faced with the same dilemma should follow the instructions on page 46 of the manual as highlighted by the later reply to this thread.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @bolo

I wholeheartedly agree that as many avenues / troubleshooting tips to try is good in order to help a person in need of assistance. 

Im sure that if a person performs a search for help for a similar issue then they would find this thread hopefully helpful them themselves. 

👍🏻

Current Phone  >