Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

java.lang.NullPointerException

dsyliou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It keeps returning error message as java.lang.NullPointerException

ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server’s error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACE-60096:Server Exeption during PPR, #499

This only happen with Vodafone's login. Ive tried my iPhone and iPhone, all received the same message, I also logged in to other applications, all went through fine without any problems, the also means that my PC doesn't have any issues. It is very likely there is a problem with Vodafone login Code enter page.

Regards
DSY Liou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @dsyliou

If you are still experiencing this problem, please speak with our Live Chat service and we will look into this further.

Louise

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@dsyliou

Can I ask whether your account is for a mobile phone or for Broadband/Home phone? I had noticed that two Broadband/Home phone customers had experienced such an error, and I reported it as a possible issue.

My account has both a mobile phone and Broadband/Home phone.

Thanks

DSYLiou

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @dsyliou

@Annie_N is correct - can you provide further details on this error?

Louise

I have just joined vodaphone and tried to access my account. I'm getting the same issue.

I've tried chrome,firefox and edge browsers. Also tried on a tablet using chrome.

Java is patched to latest patch.voda.PNG

Annie_N

@dibbler66 Is your account for Broadband/Home Phone, or for a mobile phone? A few people with Broadband/Home phone seem to have had this error, but I'm not sure whether it is also affecting some mobile phone accounts.

Its for Broadband. Not yet manged to login once yet.

I need to check my order status etc.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @dibbler66

Until your Broadband is up and running and you have some account information to view, you won't be able to access your account.

If you have any questions, please use the link below and choose broadband.  An advisor will be able to clarify any questions you have on your order status.

Contact Us

Annie_N

@dibbler66 Thank you for clarifying.

Unless the Broadband accounts behave very differently from the mobile accounts, I'd guess that the problem is that it's an "empty" account until it is active.

Has it actually been suggested that you can check your order status via the account? If so, then it may be that left hand and right hand at Vodafone need to have a more detailed discussion! On the other hand, if you have assumed (perfectly reasonably!) that the account is the way to check, it may need to be made clearer how to check.

@dsyliou Please can you clarify which sort of account you are trying to access?

I'vehad my mobile with Vodafone since 1998 and added Vodafone broadband/home phone in Nov last year (2015). Guess Im a loyal customer  I have the whole package with Vodafone. 

I never had any problem logging into my Vodafone account, it only happned since this authentication code required.

Thanks

Debbie