Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Sure Signal v3 arrived

It arrived 30 hours ago. I registered it on my Vodafone and followed the set up instructions. I have BT home hub. The SS started up and I had 2 orange light that glowed and a flashing red power light. After an hour or so the orange lights went off an...

Success getting my username and broadband password.

Folks,Just to let you know, it is possible to get your username and password for your home broadband connection..... I raised issue about their own router not being capable of internal routing correctly and I was being prevented from using my own dev...

Paul_NI by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Poor Sevrvice and End of contract Issue

I signed up for a iPhone contract 2 years back and from the start i had issues with my signal. The main reason i needed my phone was for the data as we dont have internet where we live. But i soon found that the signal issue was everywhere i went pre...

skoobi2oo by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

Call barring

HI, hoping somebody can help.  I have a contract with 1000 mins and unlimited texts, the phone is in use by my son who has gone over on the mins allowance.  Is there anyway I can just block the outgoing calls but not the texts.  At the moment I have ...

unlock pin on s3 mini that has broken screen

I dropped and broke the LCD on my phone and would like to know if anyone knows how to get past the pin entry screen (when you cannot see the display) in order to try and get the phone to connect via Kies to y laptop to rescue the phone contacts and c...

emck by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 7 -call problems

My iPhone 7 plus keeps losing calls (incoming and outgoing) by turning into garbled / incoherent talk almost scrambled I bought my first one three weeks ago and changed for a new one at the Apple Store and within two days the same is happening ? Is t...

Verify my identity code

Hello I'm having trouble get a code too verify my identityI've selected my number over 50 times now and no luck Yet, I've been in touch with Vodafone and they reset myaccount so many times now and no luck and I don't get achance too go in one off the...

Legend79 by 3: Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 0 thanks

Evil vodafone overcharging

Evil vodafone are overcharging me for data,on the chat and over the phone we agreed on 2.5gb, 900 min, 1000 texts ok so i create an account today, i have been over charged approx over £200 ++. because i went over my data allowance, so i started a cha...

Vodafone Home Phone

When I signed up for the landline and broadband service, the website said: VoicemailStore up to 10 messages, and listen to them at any time by calling 1571 from your home phone.Free service It still says that. However when I call 1571, I get told "th...

Labels