Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

BT helped set my router up but SS still no good

If any tech from VF can help please. I have screen shots of the tests etc done on my router and BT say all is good and working yet Sure Signal still not working. I have a solid red light and the button next to it is slowly blinking.  Hi Trevor,^Sures...

V3 Booster not connecting to Vodafone server

LED STATUS: (Power - flashing, Internet - off, In Service - orange, In Use - orange) Hi, We have recently purchased a booster and we're unable to use it. The booster is registered but the power is flasing, internet is off and the rest are orange. i'v...

Using mobile like a softphone

Hello.I have an LG Flex 2 on 4G and was wondering if there is a way to connect it to a Windows 10 laptop and use it from the PC to make and receive calls, like a softphone.I've found softphone apps but nothing that can use my mobile from a laptop UI....

Fibre speeds have dropped like a stone the last day or so!

I've gone from consistently high speeds (70-80Mbps) to a sudden top speed of about 6Mbps, this has happened the last day or so.I tried to contact Vodaphone but their support line just states they are having technical difficulties and can't answer the...

stajin by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Poor information from retention team on leaving Vodafone

Hi Having moved to a house that struggles to get even 2G on Vodafone, and having a Nexus 5X that supports Wi-Fi calling on EE, and EE also happens to provide a good 3G signal at home where Vodafone doesn't (tested with a PAYG sim), I rang for my PAC,...

Broadband router local IP address

Can the Vodafone broadband connect router be configured to use a local 10.x.x.x network rather than 192.168.x.x ? Most of ISP supplied routers that I have encountered allow this, but I do have an old BT Home Hub which could not be so configured.

machare by 13: Advanced Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

phone

Hi trying to see where my phone is can anyone help me please,

satellite broadband

wi fi calling and satelite broadband are not compatable, so don't waste your money upgrading to a phone with the wi fi calling faciltiy. Vodaphone are unaware of this problem and the shops will tell you anything to get you to upgrade yourr phone.

tanglwst by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

thinking of buying the new elephone s7 and was wondering...

Hello everybody peps, I have been quite impressed with the new range of phones coming out of china, notably the elephone s7 and p9000.A friend mentioned that I should ensure that the phone could be used in the UK and on my Vodafone network. He said ...

Labels