Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

java.lang.NullPointerException

dsyliou
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

It keeps returning error message as java.lang.NullPointerException

ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server’s error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACE-60096:Server Exeption during PPR, #499

This only happen with Vodafone's login. Ive tried my iPhone and iPhone, all received the same message, I also logged in to other applications, all went through fine without any problems, the also means that my PC doesn't have any issues. It is very likely there is a problem with Vodafone login Code enter page.

Regards
DSY Liou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @dsyliou

If you are still experiencing this problem, please speak with our Live Chat service and we will look into this further.

Louise

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @dsyliou

If you are still experiencing this problem, please speak with our Live Chat service and we will look into this further.

Louise

My husband and I are also getting the same message on laptops and Customer Service is not helping. I'd suggest it's a server error due to running out of space somewhere but we have noticed you will logged into your account. Close the error and click on the 'My Account (loggedin)' in the heading (in browser) and you should have access to your account now. The error appears to show again, so just ignore. *** For Vodafone - please contact your technical support and provide the information below - Thank you ** > Error ... ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with : ADF_FACES-60096: Server Exception during PPR, #238 > Looking up that error on Google/Oracle says Cause: An exception was thrown durring a PPR request. Action: Contact Oracle Support Services. Level: 1 Type: ERROR Impact: Logging

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

Thanks, @ ELangford

Since last weekend I've been getting a stack overflow error, as illustrated below - it seems to come and go a bit, but to be back at present. I'd failed to discover that I could still access my account, so I'm very grateful for your description. I've been logging in on my phone instead, where I've been getting the error less often, but where some of the information is rather condensed.VF login error 2.JPG

I tried my iPhone, iPad and PC, all returned to the same result.

I got this pop up screen too, see attached.

Regards

Dsyliou

Annie_N

@dsyliou

Although there seem to be some issues with the 2FA security, it appears that Broadband accounts are involved in the NullPointerException problem in some way. I've reported it, in the hope that someone can figure out what the small number of cases may have in common - but I've no idea how difficult is is to track down such difficulties.