Welcome to Vodafone Community
This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.
It keeps returning error message as java.lang.NullPointerException
ADF_FACES-60097: For more information, please see the server’s error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACE-60096erver Exeption during PPR, #499
This only happen with Vodafone's login. Ive tried my iPhone and iPhone, all received the same message, I also logged in to other applications, all went through fine without any problems, the also means that my PC doesn't have any issues. It is very likely there is a problem with Vodafone login Code enter page.
Solved! Go to best answer.
I have just joined vodaphone and tried to access my account. I'm getting the same issue.
I've tried chrome,firefox and edge browsers. Also tried on a tablet using chrome.
Java is patched to latest patch.
Until your Broadband is up and running and you have some account information to view, you won't be able to access your account.
If you have any questions, please use the link below and choose broadband. An advisor will be able to clarify any questions you have on your order status.
@dibbler66 Thank you for clarifying.
Unless the Broadband accounts behave very differently from the mobile accounts, I'd guess that the problem is that it's an "empty" account until it is active.
Has it actually been suggested that you can check your order status via the account? If so, then it may be that left hand and right hand at Vodafone need to have a more detailed discussion! On the other hand, if you have assumed (perfectly reasonably!) that the account is the way to check, it may need to be made clearer how to check.
@dsyliou Please can you clarify which sort of account you are trying to access?
I'vehad my mobile with Vodafone since 1998 and added Vodafone broadband/home phone in Nov last year (2015). Guess Im a loyal customer I have the whole package with Vodafone.
I never had any problem logging into my Vodafone account, it only happned since this authentication code required.
I tried my iPhone, iPad and PC, all returned to the same result.
I got this pop up screen too, see attached.
Although there seem to be some issues with the 2FA security, it appears that Broadband accounts are involved in the NullPointerException problem in some way. I've reported it, in the hope that someone can figure out what the small number of cases may have in common - but I've no idea how difficult is is to track down such difficulties.
Thanks, @ ELangford
Since last weekend I've been getting a stack overflow error, as illustrated below - it seems to come and go a bit, but to be back at present. I'd failed to discover that I could still access my account, so I'm very grateful for your description. I've been logging in on my phone instead, where I've been getting the error less often, but where some of the information is rather condensed.