Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vmb k7332 connects but no internet access on windows 8

kyle7908
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
as the title says really. it has been used on my pc with windows 7 fine but windows 8 just doesnt like me. any suggeations please.
6 REPLIES 6

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kyle7908,

I’ve not heard of the K7332 before, is it a Vodafone UK supplied dongle? Have you got the latest VMB software installed on your machine? You can get the most recent version from our Global Technical Support Site. The site also has support for Vodafone and Windows 8. This area may give you the answer you’re seeking.

Let us know how you go on.

Thanks

Andrew

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kyle7908,

One of my colleagues has seen your post and think they may have a fix for this.

Please can you confirm if you're still having problems?

Cheers,

Jenny

I'm having the same issue, bought new laptop for parents and vmb dongle for for them to search web but won,t give Internet connection

Jenny I'm having this problem as well

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Jed2106,

We have the latest version of Vodafone Mobile Broadband that can be downloaded here. Can you try installing this and let me know how you go on.

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Jed, Hi Kyle,

I jst wanted to check, are you both able to connect but then when you try and browse the web you get things like page cannot be displayed or page cannot be found?

If this is what you're getting, can you let us know the make/model of laptop that you're both using?

I know this may seem a little irrelevant, but it's in the interest of getting to the bottom of your problems that I ask. This post gives a bit more detail on my reasoning.

Thanks