Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

broadband free gift

andydubb
2: Seeker

i have been in contact with customer services regards the free gift and was told that a message had been sent TLC Marketing and that i would get a call back. 10 days later i am still waiting for this call back, in the mean time i have tried to contact TLC Marketing on 0330 124 3813, but after been on hold for over 30mins I gave in! I am waiting for my gift after registering, getting my code and ordering 30 days later still waiting..... On the other hand my farther and also my farther-in-law never got any emails or any other corispondace to choose their gifts. When trying to sort this i get the message you are too late (or similar). 

I do feel very disapointed with all of this and feel that Vodafone can't keep up with demand and that one of the only resans that we all moved over was the offer and now we are getting nothing.

I hope that someone from Vodafone can help and sort this out! 

4 REPLIES 4

nitishgautam

hi - has your question been answered somewhere else?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@andydubb I've replied to your other message here 🙂

For the first time in 17 years I'm feeling very let down by Vodafone as basically just been told tough luck when trying to claim my free gift. After signing up for the broadband offer I recieved the confirmation email advising me that I could register for my free gift after the 24th October. Once this date had passed I registered via the link in the email I had been sent and was advised I should get a response within 7 days but recieved nothing so tried the registration again, again nothing. I was called by an adviser to offer me another vodafone product and at that point questioned as to why I had heard nothing and was told to call 191. Called 191 and spoke to advisor who was wasn't sure of what to do but gave me an email address to email unfortunately I lost the address and so called 191 again today. Spoke to a very helpful advisor who gave me a contact number for the team dealing with the promotion. Spoke to the team dealing, they were able to tell me that a promotional gift registration email  had been sent to my email address but was unopened, they could even tell me the time delivered etc and most likely was in a spam orpromotional folder , was then told that I was now outside of the time limit to claim and there was nothing further that could be done. Just contacted 191 to explain that I knew nothing about the email and was asked what is you want me to do about it? I guess customer service is no longer high on the agenda for Vodafone just a case of signing you up even if you are referred to as a loyal customer of 17 years......

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're sorry to hear that you feel this way @SABREHAWK.

If we could send you the free gift, we would send this to you. However, as the promotion has now ended we'd be unable to do this.

We can only apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.