Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Note 7 - characteristics of replacements

In the future it will be difficult to know if a second hand Note 7 is a safe recalled replacement or if it's from the original faulty batch?   According to Samsung Australia, replacement Note 7's should have some distinguishing marks...   On the reta...

Worst Customer Service Ever

Vodafone have started charging me for a temporary number they gave me while I waited for my old number to transfer over from O2. Transfer was back in April 2015 and they've only just started billing me so clearly a mistake. Two separate chat sessions...

Mary78 by 1: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Recommend a low usage data sim

Hi, We make internet connected devices, think something like a raspberry pi but with a 3G modem built in. For test purposes we need data sims on Vodafone that won't cost a huge amount as there will be quite a few of them. The reason for needing to be...

LouO by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

RAM in iPhone 7 Plus.

According to 9to5Mac.  'GeekBench benchmarks confirm iPhone 7 Plus ships with 3GB of RAM, faster than 12.9″ iPad Pro' The iPhone 7 plus would ship with 3Gb of Ram. If so this is the highest Ram put into an iPhone.  Link > iPhone-7-plus-3gb-ram-geekbe...

Messages on the galaxy s7 help

Hi, Even though I am having major network problems in my area 12 days with very intermittent signal, I have decided to stay with Vodafone (you have no idea how close I was to leaving), so I have upgraded my S5 to an S7 on pay monthly contract. For so...

malk95 by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Where's all the information about the iPhone 7?

It's my understanding, that these go on pre-order tomorrow....so where's all the information on tarrifs/phone prices etc etc........ How are we supposed to pre-order if we don't have any information? Thanks in advance

iOS 10 available on 13/9/16.

iOS 10 available 13/9/16.  "iOS will be available on September 13th as a free for the following devices: iPhone 5 and higher, iPod touch 6th gen, iPad mini 2 and higher, and iPad 4th generation and the subsequent iPad Air and iPad Pro models" Informa...

image.png

2 months wait is atrocious

I'm absolutely flabbergasted about the information I was given today and cannot believe how poor your company must be given technological standards of 2016. Recently, I purchased a sim-only deal from a competing website, but it's for a Vodafone sim o...

Gaffa by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Sursignal 3 Modem cable

Just got a sure signal 3 in replacemtent for my old v2...Thing is.. does anyone know where I can get a longer modem cable?  I need one that is about 2 meters long?   Also.. what do I ask for?

Woburn by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels