Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Close Wifi in Italy- A crazy story

Yewei
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hello,

I'm a foreigner living in Italy. Last year I moved from the center of Rome to the south part.  I asked to close the Wifi in my old house. In accordance with local requirements, I sent my home router back in October , and then trying to close the line. One of your staff called me and asked me to say "si" after  he reading some sentences and the line was shut down...

It's not over yet. This past September I found out I was still being charged for the old line...I had to go to the local store and close it agian. 190 staff told me that I opened this line again in January last year, and Vondafone has been charging this line for almost a year. I haven't been able to get any refunds since I accessed the system to turn it on and I got some discounts from 2 lines...this is ridiculous. Since I didn't use that old line anymore I don't need any discounts...I don't know how this happened. And the staff at 190 told me that I have to prove that I have not opened it... What should I do?

I can't prove that something didn't happen. Is there any way to get a refund from Vodafone Italy?

2 REPLIES 2

WelshPaul
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Yewei wrote:

Is there any way to get a refund from Vodafone Italy?

Maybe try asking Vodafone Italy?

Robyn

Hi @Yewei 

I appreciate how frustrating this must be, as this is a Vodafone UK forum we would need to direct you to Vodafone Italy here so that this can be looked in to for you.