Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No coverage despite being told I do have

KarlBu
2: Seeker

I received your flyer in the post, I checked your website for availability. It said I am covered. 
I contacted your support as I've learned not to trust the online checkers. 
They said they can't provide my flat with a connection. 
They CAN provide my next-door neighbor with whom I share an internal wall, literally the same building, but for some reason, this side of the wall is not covered. Just a few feet away. 
So you offered me your services by flyer. Your website said I could have your services. My neighbor can have your services, and we share the same building. But I can't? 
Could you at least explain why? 

3 REPLIES 3

KarlBu

I'm having a similar problem. I received your flyer in the post, I checked your website for availability. It said I am covered. 
I contacted your support as I've learned not to trust the online checkers. 
They said they can't provide my flat with a connection. 
They CAN provide my next-door neighbor with whom I share a wall but for some reason, this side of the wall is not covered. Just a few feet away. 
So you offered me your services by flyer. Your website said I could have your services. My neighbor can have your services, and we share the same building. But I can't? 
Could you at least explain why? 

Hi @KarlBu I appreciate how frustrating that must be, given that your neighbour appears to have availability. Please feel free to pop my team a message over on our social channels found here so we can double check this for you.

They just circled me back to the team I've already spoken to. 
I now apparently need to phone or chat to the people I just chatted to.

If anyone reading this has the same issue wants to cut out one loop of this circular process they say to use one of these:
0333 304 0191, or via live chat here https://vodafone.co.uk/contact-us/