Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No intternet 5 days after installation

AlanBax
2: Seeker

5 days after installation I still have no Internet as my order is not complete, I've spoken to many different support staff but unfortunately nothing has been done despite them sending 4 emails to the back end team requesting the order is pushed to complete. My account is [Removed]

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

10 REPLIES 10

Effie

Hey @AlanBax I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear that your internet is not working, I can certainly appreciate how frustrating and concerning this must be. 

As the Forum is just for general queries and advice we have no account access via this channel. You will need to reach out to the dedicated Broadband team on 0333 304 0191 or via LiveChat so this can be looked into for you. 

AlanBax

That's where I have been trying, sorry to say but Vodafone's customer service is the most inept I have ever encountered and in today's UK that is really saying something. After 5 days it comes down to all we can do is send an email to a team that ignore them, it's really not good enough. 

I am sorry that you have not had any success via the support channels this far @AlanBax Unfortunately we are very limited to what we can do via the forum so we will not be able to look into this here. You will need to reach out to the Broadband team again or pop the Social Media Team a message to see if they can get this escalated for you. 

Multi media team have told me it should be resolved by the 30th. Laughable really

I can't believe that there isn't a uk based support team or an escalation route available. 

We do have UK support teams and escalation routes in place @AlanBax however if there is an estimated time to resolve an issue, we do need to allow the teams that time to complete their work. If after that date the issue persists, we can then escalate higher. 

An estimated 3 weeks post installation and you think that is acceptable and not worthy of escalation until then? 

As I am not part of the Broadband team and have no account access via the channel @AlanBax I can't comment on what the issue is with your service and the estimated time to resolve, that is decided by the dedicated Broadband team. As I have already advised, you need to speak to the correct support channels to have this looked into and escalated, but we have processes in place and we are allowed time to investigate and resolve issues before moving up the escalation routes. 

AlanBax

So where to start, 5 days after full fibre installation I still have no Internet as my order is not complete so my router is not granted access the Internet. Support have sent 4 emails to the back end team requesting the the order is pushed to completion but so far they have received no answer. I get told all I can do is wait 24 hours but nothing changes, I get promised call backs which more often than not don't happen. Last Friday afternoon on the day of install some very helpful "manager" called me and told me I need to ask open reach to close their job which would prompt Vodafone to resolve am issue on my avignon but all it did was promt open reach to cut off my previous supplier. There must be someway I can get in contract with someone that can actually help but so far I'm being told no. This is very frustrating and really poor service from Vodafone.