Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FTTP Broadband Available for everyone on the street except

tanxeel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I am in a fix here - I live on a street with terraced / semi detached houses. For some reason, vodafone does not show FTTP availablity at my property, however everyone on my street seems to be able to order vodafone fttp. Literally every one :Smiling: left right back front.

We have openreach FTTP for over 6 years now and I can order Sky, TalkTalk, BT, PlusNet etc. it is just vodafone which seems to have an issue. 

I tried contacted OpenReach about it and they said there is nothing they can do about it and from their end - the connection is available.

It seems like an issue at vodafone but obviously customer services has no clue. Is there any way to progress on this? Considering the upcoming price hike and rising cost of living, I would really like to take advantage of Vodafone prices.

1 REPLY 1

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@tanxeel This is a common question (have a search) and it seems to be that the VF database it out of date. Have you called customer support? OpenReach do not talk to the end consumer, they only provide services to corporations.