Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help !!!!!!!!

PC99
4: Newbie

Hoping someone sensible at Vodafone will read this - FTP was completed on the 13th Dec it’s now the 20th , broadband speeds are fine but I cannot receive incoming calls on the landline (digital service) cannot access or use the Vodafone app because my order is still open , have given up on Tobi communications as I get nowhere , did speak to a human to chase the order closure who confirmed that he did this on the 16th and everything should be working within 48 hours - it’s not ! To cap it all my existing copper broadband and phone connection with Now is still active and it appears that my landline number is split between both services Now tell me that it will stay active until Vodafone complete - checked my account and it shows all of the steps in my order surely it only takes a push of a button to close it off .

Have read a few nightmares on here and hope that I not going to be another statistic and regret moving to Vodafone  - 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PC99

25th Jan the order has been closed , I can now access the Broadband App and my account services - it’s been really frustrating - thanks for reading !

View solution in original position

18 REPLIES 18

Complaint handler called yesterday and apparently everything was in place for the order to be closed overnight - guess what it didn’t and it’s  still open and I can’t fully access my account or the broadband app - seriously I am really concerned that if Vodafone , full of empty promises , can’t sort out what appears to be a simple administrative problem in 3 weeks what will happen should I have an issue with the broadband or phone going down - if it’s not a simple problem , and I’ve asked this several times, why can’t someone explain to me what the problem is 

PC99

Now promised that all will be sorted by Monday 8th , had an email from the complaints dept. saying they would now close the complaint as it’s unreasonable for them to keep it open - WHAT ?????? I’ve replied telling them to re-open the complaint and keep it open until they’ve resolved the problem  - just wish I could talk to someone who could explain what’s happening rather than the constant stream of drivel and empty promises  - will keep posting here until it’s sorted as it’s the only way I can vent my frustration 

PC99

Did not close Monday the 8th had an email from complaints saying that it would now close  on the 9th and they would call me during the day to discuss , no one called but they again emailed to say they would call me today me today to  see if the order had completed - well it hasn’t and I guess they know that as they still haven’t bothered calling 

PC99

It’s all becoming clearer now , had a red letter demand from my old service provider for another months service charge  , got irate with them but they are blaming  Vodafone for not requesting the porting authority for my land line to the fttp service, seems strange though as my number has been connected and  live on the Vodafone fttp service since 18th. December.  However even after nearly a month of complaints , promises etc it  looks like Vodafone  finally  realised this error and set the wheels in motion on the 8th Jan - I was told that it would be 100% sorted yesterday 11th January Vodafone accepted responsibility and will arrange a credit so I can pay the claim from my previous provider. But guess what - nothings happened - the order is still showing as in progress and I still cannot access my online account or the broadband app - the saga continues 

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@PC99 The VF account cannot be accessed until the broadband goes live, or so it seems looking at other threads on this forum.

Thanks for the reply , broadband was fully active on the 13th Dec and the phone on the 18th Dec the problem is that the online order is still showing as in progress , and they cannot be accessed fully until Vodafone close the order on line - just needs someone to type it in but it seems so difficult for them to do 

Another £10 compensation but it’s going to take until the 25th January (if then) for someone to be able to close the order - no one has satisfactorily explained why - guess I’ll have to wait and see 

25th Jan the order has been closed , I can now access the Broadband App and my account services - it’s been really frustrating - thanks for reading !

PC99