cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Installation was meant to happen on 7th of November, still waiting with no answers

cadrogemuller
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The initial date of installation was meant to be the 7th of November and they pushed it back 3 times before cancelling it without my consent. I've since replaced the order and it's been cancelled twice more.

Please don't waste any of your time with Vodafone - the offer might look good but you'll be left without internet at all. And they provide no compensation/alternative in the meantime. I was told Vodafone would cover the bill for the unlimited Mobile Data sim until the broadband was up and running, but the connection was terrible and then I got charged for it the next month!

I've talked to countless support members, all they do is book the installation for another day and then when the time comes it gets cancelled again. Don't believe a word they say.

I've called a few times only to be left on hold for hours on end and nothing to show for it when they finally get back to me.

Save yourself the aggravation and go with a proper company like BT or Virgin.

1 REPLY 1

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Without knowing more about your individual circumstances, I really can't comment on your experience,.

I just find it unlikely it is that common,