Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband renewal

JessicasDad
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

I've been with Vodafone on Full Fibre 900 since November 2022 and have been pretty happy with the service.

Recently I've received an email saying that I'm eligible to renew my broadband on a 24 month term. The price quoted is pretty much what I'm paying just now, so I don't have any issue with that.

If do renew just now though does this mean that the 24 months will start from now and the remainder or my original contract will be cancelled, or does the 24 months get added on from November?

If I do renew, am I likely to get the new Power Hub? If so, is that something to look forward to or not? I've see a few differing reports.

Finally, as I'm just renewing then presumably my landline number won't change? I'm not expecting it to but have seen some reports on here that suggest it might as well?

I can jump onto chat and ask these questions, but as during one chat recently the agent was talking about IPV5 then I'm not 100% sure I'd get the right answers....

Thanks

Ross

1 REPLY 1

Lucy_F

Hi @JessicasDad Thanks for posting. We wouldn't be able to provide advise for certain on these things without checking your account and your renewal offer, we can however provide some general advice. Typically when agreeing to an upgrade, this would begin a new contract and would last for the amount of time you agreed to. Your landline number would remain the same, unless starting a new service. If a new router was to be provided, this would be listed in the upgrade details. 

Please feel free to reach out to our Social Media Team here and we can take a closer look for you. Alternatively, our Broadband Sales Team are happy to help, and answer any queries via 03333040191.