Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe VeryPoor

SteveP-UK
4: Newbie

My full fibre package was activated last Monday. Most of it seems to be working fine including my ported over phone number from BT. On the My Vodafone App, I'm encouraged to access VeryMe Rewards. When I click on the link, there's a pause and then it says I'm not eligible and quotes my HOME telephone number. I get that! I don't technically have a mobile number with VF apart from the sim that's used for the 4G backup for my home broadband. So, could anyone confirm whether I am in fact eligible for VeryMe rewards - do I get it for being a VF customer or do I have to have a mobile number with them?

Thanks, Steve

3 REPLIES 3

Janey

Hi @SteveP-UK VeryMe Rewards isn't available for our broadband only customers, I'm afraid - it's a loyalty programme exclusively for our mobile customers. I appreciate this isn't the answer you hoped for, I'll get this fed back to the relevant teams. If there's anything else you need help with, please let me know.

Hi Janey

Thanks for the clarication Jane. You really ought to take a look at the App again and figure out how to NOT imply someone like me is eligible! How about simply programming in something so the tab isn't visible to 'BBand only' customers

I completely understand where you're coming from @SteveP-UK and can see why that's frustrating. I'll add it to the feedback.