Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

'Adult' Web Site problem

SRCG76
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a gigacube and the age restriction was removed several days ago. My gigacube and account details were actually swapped over, and I had the same problem on the last one. I cannot visit adult sites (any of them) I do not get a message from vodafone, but..;

This site can’t be reached

[web site].com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED
-------------
Same problem from every browser from every device.
If I connect to a VPN, it works fine. I also have a backup BT broadband connection/router, and it works fine from there. 
Technical support aren't much use on this, suggesting its things which is obviously cannot be, as the other connections wouldn't work either.
Thanks for any help
1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @SRCG76 

When I tried to use a gambling site the filters on my account stopped me.

As I do not use a Credit card I ended up going into my most local Vodafone Highstreet Store with ID and they resolved this for me.

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum anymore.

Even tho your end maybe showing as allowed it might now on Vodafones end so it maybe worth asking again with  Customer Services via contact-us  or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via 》Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries/m-p/2639865#M1279  fkr help.

Also try clearing the cache and cookies of any browser or App and try again.

Or try another browser which I appreciate you've tried and make sure no security suite is causing this wether it be a Vodafone one or one you've opted to use yourself or delete any app in question from the phone from the Playstore or itunes and any iCloud it may have uploaded to for this to remove any remnant files from the phone and app store and try downloading it again if it's a relevant app at all.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.