Welcome to Vodafone Community
Hi @STEVENSPIBY1 I'm sure we can look into this and help get you a more stable service. So we can make sure everythings set up correctly and nothing's inteferring with your service and causing this problem, please confirm 👉
- If your router's connected to the master socket.
- If you're using a Wi-Fi connection and do you have any other devices connected.
- Are you in the first 14 days of your contract.
- Is the router next to any electrical equipment that might interfere with the signal i.e. Microwave, TV, baby monitor or fish tank.
- Can you run a speed test through the Vodafone App or on http://www.speedtest.net/ and post the result here.
Once we have this we'll be able to help get your service stable again.
Been ok for 3 days now its started raining again droping out every few mins again so i think it points to water getting into the system,
Discusting vodafone told me it is deadlock they cant fix broadband told me to go to another provider if i move the fault goes with me they dont care they just want rid of you.
There is no next step they just want rid of the problem because they dont know what they are doing i have proved the fault is outside but nobody listens .