Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Class action suit against vodafone for not supplying internt for 2 weeks

Voa
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I'm very interested to star a group action against Vodafone for breaching the contract and not providing the Broadband Internet for people in Ealing and around (for nearly 2 weeks now we don't have Broadband Internet in Ealing and around)

We are 6 people for the moment but we would need more to be able to start a court order for this guy)

If you're in the same situation can you please get in touch 

Many thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If this is a service outage @Voa , Vodafone are going to be owing you quite a considerable sum of money.  If your service has stopped working and isn't fully restored after two full working days you will be due to receive £8.40 per day under the automatic compensation for Home Broadband.

Having mentioned that you would benefit from speaking to Vodafone through Social Media , at least they will be able to look into the problem and investigate the reason for the long outage.

Cynric
16: Advanced member

.@AnnS I do think that VF should promote a non-Social Media solution too. I don't have SM and looking at the news headlines in the last few days people are leaving the well-know SM providers like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Jayach

Totally agree with @Cynric, social media is a terrible way to provide support. 

Not if it's CityFibre that applies to Openreach network only .

The amount of people being screwed over on CityFibre network with Voda is large and they get nothing.

Using social media for support is terrible not every one uses it and how going through other peoples platforms like this is a good idea is shocking.