Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Router Issues

Hi I am having trouble with my VF router constantly losing signal, can anyone advise me of an alternative router and how to set that up? Id also like to link it to the BT Wholehome hubMany thanks Brendan

Belkin Router Setup

Hi there, I have a Belkin F6D4630-4 v2 router and I need to set it up as my vodafone router died last night.I have the username and password from Vodafone but do not seem to be able to get an internet connection.The last part of the username is @home...

Gigafast near constant drops

Hello, so this is going to be a long one. I recently had Gigafast internet installed, around 2/3ish months ago. As soon as it became available in my area, I jumped on board with the 900/900 line. Everything was amazing for the first month or so (exce...

WLSN by 2: Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 thanks

FEC errors

Downstream                                            Upstream     69                                                   1857748182 CRC errrors 45                                                             22 Should  I be getting this number of error...

2beers by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Openreach test socket

Hi.  I was told today to connect my wireless router to the test socket on the wall as I’m not getting my guaranteed speeds through.   The socket is an Openreach - internet top, landline bottom.  The test socket, inside, is a long flat telephone style...

Woody72 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband Down

My broadband connection is down (Cardiff, attached to the email address of this account), there seems to be no means of addressing issues with broadband overnight. Nor any means of reporting an issue other than in on open forum. I really expect bette...

jonpage by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband keeps disconnecting

My Superfast 2 went live on 14/05 and my broadband keeps disconnecting and reconnecting, red bar light flashes on the router and the internet light flashes red. After 10 mins the internet light turns solid green. I understand my speeds will be slow a...

J4m1e by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

donload slower than upload

My download speeds are slower than my upload speedsconnecting to vodafone london                                                 Ping   28ms        todays speed test Down 18.5 Mbps             Jitter                              Upload   75.52 Mbps  ...

2beers by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks