Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone Router drops connection

Hi there, I recently switched to Vodafone fiber and recieved a Vodafone gigabox router (Gigabox SHG3000). The problem is that the internet drops for around a minute almost 5/6 times an hour every single day and its quite frustrating to say the least....

01QZR by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Fibre Optic Box & Master Socket

Hi, I was wondering if the fibre optic box that gets installed is linked to the master socket? Need to have the router upstairs but my master socket is downstairs, and would like to know before the engineer visit on monday any help would be massively...

How to cancel vodafone BB after 3 weeks

Hi, I am getting unacceptable and unusable broadband speed up to 6MB/s in the evenings. I usually get 35MB/s during the day. I spoke to the chat line but they were unhelpful. They lured me into leaving BT by offering the amazon tech pack and £75 cred...

Openreach, Vigor 120 or Vigor 130?

Hi all last night i dug out an old ECI B-Focus V-2Fub modem and my old Netgear R6200 router.  I had already got my username and password off VF and all worked ok, for all speedtests look to be a bit slower than theh THG3000 i replaced web pages on ph...

Broadband dropping out several times a day

I am just about at the end of my tether now. I have had VF broadband for about a year and it has been great until about a month ago when the broadband keeps dropping out several times each day. This is highly annoying as my partner works from home an...

Paffman by 7: Helper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks