Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why am i not on fast path

Hi  can anyone help me as the vodafone customer service team do not even know what fastpath or latency is .  Not even the second line team .  Im a gamer and ping matters more than speed. can anyone see by my below stats why im on interleved connectio...

Vodafone Router drops connection

Hi there, I recently switched to Vodafone fiber and recieved a Vodafone gigabox router (Gigabox SHG3000). The problem is that the internet drops for around a minute almost 5/6 times an hour every single day and its quite frustrating to say the least....

01QZR by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Fibre Optic Box & Master Socket

Hi, I was wondering if the fibre optic box that gets installed is linked to the master socket? Need to have the router upstairs but my master socket is downstairs, and would like to know before the engineer visit on monday any help would be massively...

How to cancel vodafone BB after 3 weeks

Hi, I am getting unacceptable and unusable broadband speed up to 6MB/s in the evenings. I usually get 35MB/s during the day. I spoke to the chat line but they were unhelpful. They lured me into leaving BT by offering the amazon tech pack and £75 cred...