Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Continued connection problems

csd1121
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I have been experiencing continually worse connection problems over the past couple of days.

Previously, I was having nothing but perfect connection and speeds so I’m a bit disappointed that this is not the case any longer.

I have attempted to get help from the support today and yesterday, but any changes tend to be temporary.

My work video calls have been very spotty today and have actually stopped working, and my Xbox likewise is having problems connecting and isn’t allowing me to sign in.

Please can somebody help?

13 REPLIES 13

I've had a day without much bother from the network connection, which is great - I did set the DNS entries manually as suggested, but not sure whether it's this or something else that's been in my favour!

Thanks for your help, anyhow, and I'll keep an eye on things. Could be a fluke!

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

🤞

Sadly it was just that, a fluke. Adding more pain, used my work phone as a hotspot (Vodafone) to try to do some of my work and found similar issues!

Not sure what to try next.

So, unfortunately still a problem. I’ve gotten a 2nd line support call but I think it’s been transferred again. Hopefully will see something change in the next day or two!