Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues with WiFi Dropping out on Work Laptop but no other devices

JRGRaham1982
2: Seeker

I have had issues for well over 9 months now with the wifi just dropping out on my work laptop whether it be intermittent or for an hour+. Don't have any issues on any of our apple devices, tv etc... & when I run a broadband test all appears fine.

I am on my 3rd Lenovo laptop but exactly the same issue has come up after less than a week of using it at home.

When I go onto the broadband app it no longer shows connected devices & not sure why they removed the boost a device function as that always seemed to help

4 REPLIES 4

Ami

Hey @JRGRaham1982. Sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues with your broadband! So that we can look into your account and help diagnose and put right any issues, please reach out to our dedicated broadband team here.
We understand how important it is to have a reliable and speedy connection and getting in touch with the dedicated support team will resolve this in the most efficient way.

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@JRGRaham1982 Has your work laptop been setup to use a VPN or Microsoft Direct Access?

Yas553

Hi @JRGRaham1982 did you find a solution to this? I’m getting the exact same, it’s very painful 

L