Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Dynamic line management or 10 day stabilisation period

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the fact Vodafone Customer Service have Not got a clue Vodafone says there are a DLM and 10 day stabilisation period this is false not true rubbish. This the message I got from Openreach. 

IMG_0034.jpeg

39 REPLIES 39

Cynric
16: Advanced member

I believe that @Anonymous is talking about FTTP (while we wait for the picture to be moderated), but for clarity on FTTC (copper wires to the house) there is a stabilisation period.

@Anonymous  Could you change the subject line to avoid confusion between FTTP and FTTC connections please?

Anonymous
Not applicable

The website doesn’t allow me to edit post

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to edit it but I won’t let me edit 

Jayach

@Anonymous wrote:

This is the fact Vodafone Customer Service have Not got a clue

Yes, we know.🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am leaving Vodafone Broadband as from 19th December. Because stupid call centre’s none of them understand English 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous - it's disappointing to hear this experience has resulted in you giving notice to leave us. If there's anything you'd like us to clarify for you then please let us know. If it's account specific, then please call us on 191 free from a Vodafone mobile or 03333 040 191 from a different phone. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gemma.

I have decided to stay with Vodafone I pay for full fibre 900 for £35 you can’t beat that price. But my question is why do I not get the full advertise speed it goes between 650 to 800 pretty good speeds but I would like to think you should get what you pay for.

Here is the Screenshot. IMG_0104.jpegIMG_0105.jpeg

Ripshod

What's your minimum guaranteed speed? How are you testing (wifi/LAN)? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

455 Mbps