Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet & poor support

IsThisUnique
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Mum is currently having difficulties with her internet connection, she was away on holiday last week so we don't know when her connection stopped but it's been at least since Sunday (September 29th). I did all the usual when I visited her on Sunday: turn off the router, turn off the ONT, unplug and plug back in cables, reset the router etc. I got in touch with customer support, ran through it all over again, got given a link so they could use my phones camera to check lights and connection, got nowhere and a ticket was raised for the Home Broadband Experts to check it out. These so called experts have since rant through the same steps again and again and we're still nowhere. The LAN, PON & Power lights are all solid green on the ONT box, the Power & WIFI lights are solid white but the Internet light is flashing red on the THG3000 router. Tomorrow my Mum has another call with Vodafone where they will no doubt repeat the same steps again. The service from support is pathetic! Is it not possible to just speak with some who knows what they're talking about or provide an actual solution!? 

1 REPLY 1

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@IsThisUnique Did you replace the cable between the ONT and router?