Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Non Installation of Broadband

gazzaaa
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My 86 year father choose to move from Virgin to Vodaphone (god knows why) on the 3rd April. He was told the installation would happen on the 22nd April. Although 2 vans turned up they only did an inspection and left. No equipment was delivered and it took me to phone up then use chat to Vodaphone (what a palaver)  only to find they had a "porting issue with retaining there existing phone number". There was no correspondence stating the installation had been cancelled. So a new order had to be raised to have a new home phone number and a new installation date of the 8th May. A third van came and did another inspection and left. You guessed it on the 7th May the installation was cancelled due to "network issues". I was then told that another inspection would take place on the 29th. Happy days the cable was installed to the house, and several meters is rolled up outside. I have not received an actual connection date as of this date (3rd June). That means my elderly disabled parents have had no broadband for 2 months. They are very unhappy and frustrated (as am I) with the pitiful service (if you can call it that).

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @gazzaaa that's not the start we want any of our customer to have with us, and we'd certainly love the chance to turn this around. IF the account holder has a social media profile, please ask them to reach out to us via our social channels and we'll be able to get an update on the activation date. If they don't have a social account, they can also reach us via any of the channels you've previously used and we'll be able to to provide an update there too.

Thank you Mark I have messaged via Facebook. Fingers crossed.