Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Openreach no show

Charlielaws
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I was supposed to be having engineers round today to fit my broadband line. After a no show from the openreach engineers and no communication from Vodafone I called them only to be told by a robot to use their web chat feature. The assistant told me that there was some issue and that I would be contacted before the engineers come. No day or time was given, I don't have a clue when it will be. I have a job and can't just drop everything to go and see to openreach, I had made arrangements for today. What can I do? Is there a way to find out what's going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Charlielaws, I'm sorry to hear that an engineer didn't arrive to help with your set up. I'd recommend reaching our to our Social Media team here, they'll be able to liaise with our Broadband team and Openreach directly to get to the bottom of this for you.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Charlielaws, I'm sorry to hear that an engineer didn't arrive to help with your set up. I'd recommend reaching our to our Social Media team here, they'll be able to liaise with our Broadband team and Openreach directly to get to the bottom of this for you.