Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Out of options

AP568
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

Sorry to be another post simply complaining, but I feel completely let down by Vodafone and out of options.. 

I've been having intermitent issues with my broadboad for over a year (!). Internet just randomly disconnects, sometimes every 10 minutes, sometimes every few hours and for sometimes a few minutes, sometimes for half days.

I've probably had Vodafone on the phone over 20 times. In total, I've had more than 10 engineers come at my house,  3 of them coming on the same day, not knowing that a previous engineer had come. Every single one claimed to have found and resolved the issue. I would always get disconnections shortly after they left. I've had people on the phone tell me they would call me back in 24 hours and would not call back (the name of one of them is Nermen Piap). I've once been told that the issue was being escalated and as such I would receive a SENIOR engineer and for that reason it would take 2 days before he could come. I asked the engineer if he was a senior engineer, he told me there was no such thing, it's just something providers say to handle your situation...I've been lied to about the disconnection being pre-emptive measures due to a storm... When I called back later in the day I was told that there had been no such thing. I've got a semi-dozen of shocking stories that any one who cares at Vodafone would be mortified by.

I am currently being charge extra every month for being out of a contract... but how can I renew my contract when the internet isn't working and nothing more than "remove the test socket" and sending clueless engineers is being done? 

At this point, I don't care about apologies that some of the rare lovely people at the center calls have been giving me. I don't care about the almost insulting compensations of a few pounds. I would just like for something more being done, for someone following-up on my case and finally for a working internet or atleast a "sorry, we can't fix it!". 

Thanks to anyone who had the courage of reading.

Alex.

2 REPLIES 2

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds like you've not had the best time with us recently @AP568 and I'd like to put that right and get your service up and running correctly. As we'll need access to your account to do this, pop us a private message with your full name, mobile number and a link to this post via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK and we'll take a look 👀

Rhythm
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi Alex,

Did you ever get a resolution to your problems? I've just joined VF and I'm worried it's going to be the same for me. I've had issues recently that I didn't have with my previous provider.