Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

TP Link Deco XE75 configuration settings

gingerwinger123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have just has full fibre connection connected to my property today and I can't get it to connect to my tp link deco xe75 mesh system. I have got my PPPoE username and password from Vodafone but it just doesn't work. I can connect it to the vodafone router without issues but I don't want to use that as it won't reach around the house.

Is there anything else I need to configure? Vodafone sent me a link to a YouTube video that changes the VLAN but I tried that and still doesn't work.

Not sure if I'm doing it wrong or something is missing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

Charlotte

Hello, @gingerwinger123. I hope you're well. I understand that you're having some problems trying to provision your router, after being given all of the necessary details to connect it to your Full Fibre service. With the username, this may have already been mentioned, but make sure you're putting @Broadband.vodafone.co.uk at the end. If you're still having problems connecting up, we'd recommend reaching out to our Broadband Support team by either chatting online here or by calling up on 03333 040 191. They can check that you've been given all the correct details. 

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@gingerwinger123 If you're on an openreach connection there's no vlanid to enter, for cityfibre it's 911. It is quite possible that you have been given the wrong logon credentials, e.g. O instead of 0. Some customers have had to ask more than once before being given the correct info.