Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Terrible Intermittent Service in LE17 - I want to leave

stevenclark7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Dear Vodafone - you are hurting my career. Please please please sort your broadband service out. It's unusable at different times of day. I cannot connect with my work, friends or family without the service dropping out.

I have contacted your support team twice and they do not understand the basics of internet and wifi connectivity, They ask me to change an unnecessary setting and just want to get me off the chat. It takes nearly 40 minutes for them to start troubleshooting - TRAIN YOUR STAFF

How do i leave this service and get a reliable broadband provider?

4 REPLIES 4

Andy

Hi @stevenclark7 👋 Really sorry to hear of the issues you have been facing with your service and the experience when contacting us. We don`t have account access here but if you could contact our social team by clicking here and we will be happy to look into this further with you. 

but this is basically going back to the live chat agents via the bot- This just isn't good enough in my opinion. Twice I have had to chat with an agent for 40 minutes to then have incorrect advice given. 

6 times my connection was interrupted yesterday. This is impacting my career. Surely an engineer needs to look at the connectivity in the LE17 area.

Please fix my broadband 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevenclark7 We'd be more than happy to help and investigate your speeds with us. We're unable to access your account via the forum as it's a public platform, to set up an engineer visit. You're able to raise a ticket to the team through our Vodafone Broadband app, or by contacting our Customer Services team. If you use the click above to contact our Social Media team, please select the options "Get Started" and "Asked to DM" to be routed through to an agent. We'll then be able to get this raised and an get an engineer out to you if needed so we can get you back up and running as quickly as possible

Hi,

I ended up on a support call again with your team, was then put through to technical support 2nd line, given conflicting advice about where the issue is. It was all too much in the end so I have agreed that the best thing to do is leave Vodafone broadband. I can't be on any more work calls that just drop. For whatever reason the service is getting worse and I don't have the time to help troubleshoot your issues.

I hope you get your network sorted and that others don't experience the poor service that I have.