Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ultrahub Issues

simondup
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I recently upgrade to Pro II for the Ultrahub and the added secure.net app for child device control.

The wan connection is stable as it always was but something seems very off with the hub.

It has been a never ending collection of errors. 

- Logging into Vodafone Broadband or Secure.Net app only works for about 20 min after a router reboots then stops working until rebooted again  (the router can still be accessed via the web interface)

- I have the router in compatibility mode and some secure sites (logins) don't work when connected to 2/5/6 "premier"  wifi network like the dns or routing is broken for that network.

- The other network (2/5ghz) is also very inconstant and even though you are connected fine via wifi it feels like some traffic is being stopped or slow.

- I turned off the secure.net protection incase it was that which was causing issues but its made no difference.

The firmware is version 22.1.0515-6261033
IPv6 is turned off

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Simon

2 REPLIES 2

Tal

Hi @simondup. I'm sorry to hear you have been facing issues with your router and Secure.Net. Please contact our dedicated Broadband support teams by dialing 191 for free from a Vodafone mobile, 03333 040 191 from any other network/landline. Or our Webchat team here 👉 https://vodafone.uk/2yfUgNH.

The team would be more than happy to check on this issue and help get it resolved.

oranj
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm quite disappointed with the Ultrahub. Definitely a side-grade from the old THG3k. e.g. No more scheduling. Complete lack of control with 2.4/5/6ghz and WP2/3.