cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade to Business Essentials Superfast 2 - Broadband Availability Checker is WRONG

d_coe
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello I need advice on how to make this upgrade happen given the details below:

I've recently gone through a frustrating process of moving cabinet via a cease and re-provide, taking 3 months of chasing to get this done.

Now connected to a closer cabinet, I'm syncing at 40/10mb and frustratingly I'm unable to upgrade to Business Essentials Superfast 2 because Broadband Availability Checker has outdated information wrongly reporting I can only get 12mb at my address.

After 2 hours on the phone nobody at Vodafone could help me, although I have another fiber connection with another ISP syncing @ 80/20mb.

Please see screenshots of speed, "FRITZBOX" is other ISP @ 80/20mb and the other is Vodafone I'd like to upgrade at 40/10mb. Both connected to the same cabinet.

I've also attached the outdated DSL speed checker report, last observed speed was on the 2020-04-23 @2.54mb and that speed was generated from the OLD cabinet not the current one.

Also note: Openreach hasn't updated the info on "other ISP" for months to this day, yet I was able to upgrade no problem.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, there is no one on these boards who can help you directly.  You'll simply be advised to contact support via social media, webchat, or phone.