Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone are reluctant to get a Openreach Engineer Out

Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a little advice here Vodafone are very reluctant for a master socket relocation to move the socket. Even though it states on there Vodafone Changes.54B0A009-2C56-49C6-9EB3-730372CC13CA.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Anonymous - We can certainly look into helping you with this and getting your master socket sorted. Could you get in touch with us on social media please? Make sure to include your landline/account number and a link back to your forum post to save repeating yourself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no point they just say they can’t move it for cosmetic reasons 

Jayach
16: Advanced member

What an odd price list, it shows prices for phone socket relocation and additional phone socket for Gigafast, when it doesn't use them. Also it charges more for a replacement Gigafast router, when it is exactly the same router as Superfast.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know customer service is absolutely appalling

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you help me out. My master socket was finally relocated and replaced. I need to a request a DLM Profile Reset. Those Vodafone customer service call centre really all need sacked

Jayach

Vodafone are always loath to get Openreach to do a DLM reset. DLM should recover if the line stays staple, so it may just be a case of waiting. I notice you have another thread, but your pictures haven't been moderated yet. Once they have been we may be able to say if it is required.