Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Xbox series.S

safeman2024
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been with Vodafone for about a month. Also. My 2. Xbox's series. Just drop connection. Can't get an Internet connection some days at work, some days it doesn't. Different ports every now and again. Have rang Vodafone about 10 times. Don't seem to want to help. What are my options to getting out of my contract? They are not fulfilling my service.

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Are you sure you aren't just suffering the well known "not waking from energy save mode" Xbox problem.

if you are, the resolution is to use a switch between the Xbox's and the Vodafone router.

There is a long thread all about it.

Xbox Series X wired connection issue - Community home (vodafone.co.uk)

I have tried everything mate on this forums. Power saving mode port forwarding. NS. Static, I've tried everything. Everything I could read on the forums I've tried, nothing works. It only works on Wi-Fi. Just not wired. The Vodafone tried to tell me it was Microsoft. When I had BT before, I did not have this issue.

Jayach

@safeman2024 wrote:

I have tried everything mate on this forums. .

Including using a switch?

Cynric

@safeman2024  This is a link to an unmanaged switch. There are other versions and other vendors, I'm using this link to provide a sample in case you are unaware of them.

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/5-port-netgear-gs105uk-gigabit-prosafe-switch-unmanaged-5x-10-100-10...