Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband keeps dropping out

I’ve been trying to watch a box set on BritBox via my brand new Apple TV box and I’m not exaggerating when I say the useless broadband connection dropped out at least twice per 45 minute episode which almost makes it unwatchable.  This has been going...

Sharke by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

No response from technical team

HiI wonder if anyone can suggest anything I can do.We have had no home broadband for over 2 weeks. I have rung Vodafone customer services, been on their online chat, rung the technical team, and they are just not responding. Last night I was on hold ...

morrison by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband speed still low

I have complained and wrote multiple messages in this forum and nothing seems to change...My average speed is still under 2mbps, even in S.A. I had better internet.Also, I made an official complaint and couldn't really advance with it because every t...

Broadband drops every hour

After 10 days of Vodafone investigating why my Broadband speed was very slow, they finally improved the speed to 25Mbs but now nearly for a week my internet drops every hour for about 5 mins. It was slow but ok before. So it is not really good for Vo...

Screenshot_20201010-173917_Vodafone Broadband.jpg
Uniiveer by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with my speed and ping

Hi there.So I'm on superfast 2 fibre broadband and I'm pretty sure I've got issues with my speed and latency. So my estimated speed on my line is 68mbps according to the set up email with a guaranteed speed of 62mbps. Now my sync speed has been at ar...

What Is a VPN, and How Does It Work?

When you switch it on, a VPN creates an encrypted tunnel among you and a far flung server operated with the aid of a VPN service. All your net visitors is routed thru this tunnel, so your records is secure from prying eyes alongside the manner. Becau...

Losing the will - super to Giga over OR fail

Any idea how I get sense out of Vodafone...superfast working, was offered GigaHad a giga ftth line installed, but no light, so fitter escalated it back to Openreach...not entirely suprised as fitter siad they've had issues in this area with the wash ...

Configuration instructions for TP LINK TD-W9970

Hello, Does anyone have instructions telling me exactly how to configure my TP LINK ADSL Modem Router Model: TD-W9970 in order to establish a connection to home broadband ?The Vodafone supplied modem/router will regularly stall and require a reboot a...

MJSC by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband drops out at 20:10 every evening

Hi All, every evening at 20:10 the broadband drops the connection. Router glows, I usually reset the router but it is a total pain. It's been doing the same for the past couple of weeks, other than that its usually pretty good. Any help gratefully re...