Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to generate sbi atm pin online

how to generate sbi atm pin onlineThe banking enterprise handles budget in a rustic consisting of cash and credit. Banks are the institutional bodies that be given deposits and provide credit score to the entities and play a first-rate function in ma...

Router connected but no internet

Hi!Following a change of provider, my vodafone broadband went live 5 days ago. Successfully connected the new router, clicked on vodafone in available networks using password provided but still am unable to get internet access on any device. My iMac ...

1jsm1 by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigafast Upgrade from Superfast 2

I made the mistake of upgrading from a great working superfast 2 to gigafast fibre. I ordinally placed an order and confirmed the speed (500). All looked good, engineer booked, new router. Day came for the install and then it all went down hill.Openr...

cm4ppy by 1: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Broadband Speed seems to be capped

Hello, I am on Broadband Superfast 2. Since my router wasn't connecting at the minimum guaranteed speed, which I believe is 55Mb/s, I am getting a 15% discount. However, from the day I reported the slower speed, my speed is capped at 35 Mb/s. I say c...

Router login page doesn't display

I've occasionally logged in to my broadband router be using the ip address 192.168.1.1 in a web browser, most recently back in April. But when I try to do this today all that happens is that the browser redirects to 192.168.1.1/main.cgi?page=login.ht...

Live chat, complaints, poor broadband.

I will try to keep this simple.My activation date for Vodafone home broadband was 14th September 2020. Between then and today i have had 4 engineers come out and spent a total of 10 hours on hold on the phone due to an intermittent connection and poo...

WiFi connected but no internet

Can anyone help me.please? My daughter's TV is connected via WiFi has been fine for 3 odd weeks now all of the sudden it says "connected to WiFi but no internet" Rebooted TV and occasionally it connects then stops and no matter how many times you res...