Broadband connection
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Flashing red internet LED on broadband router

I have lost internet connection and the Internet LED on the router is flashing red.  I have switched the router off and on and also done a hard reset.  There is still no internet.  Could i please get a callback with some tech support or a new broadba...

Rhori by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Gigacube 5g - page cutout & ping

Hi there, I recently purchased the Gigacube 5g and am currently in my 14 day cooling off period. We are in an area that has 'limited 5g coverage' (postcode SW11 4AR) however usually maintain speeds of 200mbs-380mbs (peak) and 40 ping. A couple of que...

hollow88 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Broadband Customer - Packet Loss

Hi all,I'm a new broadband customer to Vodafone on the high speed ADSL service.  I have download speeds of 70 mps when I run the speed test.However, when I run pingplotter I'm showing huge packet losses on the connection to the router from laptop on ...

EdJohnno by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

sync vs throughput

Shocking speeds for the last 2 days, making streaming unwatchable, the router sync speed is Mbps, speed tests report less than Mbps??????????  i have reported, and done the 1st level troubleshooting, I am still in my 14 day period, do i wait until te...

passat52 by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unplugging router in first 10 days

My broadband was activated yesterday and whilst sorting out the wires I've had to turn the router off and back on a couple of times. I noticed that the sync speed dropped each time I did this. Will this recover in time, or does the speed permanently ...

Flashing Internet light

I am pretty sure my router has failed as yesterday got the dreaded flashing Internet light. Rang Vodafone and tried plugging into master socket etc. but still no joy.I tried to connect to router via lan cable to see if I could do anything but this wo...

Home Broadband is down and broken promise

So long story short I have a home broadband package with Vodafone. Unfortunately it has been down for two days. These things happen, things go wrong and I always appreciate that, it is how you deal with it that is what is remembered. I rang up to rep...

Connected to WIFI but no access to internet?

I have just had a switch to Vodafone, engineer has fitted in my router and spent hours outside making sure the lines were good. I have been able to connect and I have the WiFi symbol above however, I have no access to the internet. Google does not wo...

No internet

We haven't had internet in our house for the last four days and the support team has been abysmal.After spending an hour on live chat, unplugging this resetting that etc no difference. Logging into the router it shows DSL connection active but nothin...